Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Check her out!

OK, I have to post this layout here for all to see what a stylin' mom I had when I was toddler. Don't you love those glasses??? This page was made with stuff from October's kit from Coordinates Collections. I love these colors together. I had fun with the freestyle cutting and the buttons.



On another note, cold season has started. I have made a huge investment in Airborne products at Costco to try to combat the inevitable. Yes, since David has started school he has successfully brought home a cold, given it to me (which has turned into a sinus infection, as usual) and then given it to Luke. Lucky Mark has escaped the sickies, probably because he was on-call 4 nights in a row the week. Hopefully my doc will give me some preggie friendly antibiotics today so I can kick this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home