Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Monday, March 17, 2008

California Dreamin'

As promised, photos of our California trip! We got a new Mac laptop to match our iMac desktop and I was able to download my Adobe Photoshop Elements program onto it. Now I can do photo editing anywhere in the house and even print photos from the laptop.

Our first day trip was to Muir Woods. This protected area is just a few miles north of San Francisco, near the coast. We had a great time exploring, looking at the tallest trees in the world, and enjoying the gorgeous weather.













Only a few miles away from Muir Woods is Muir Beach. It was so relaxing to be near the ocean again. I just love sitting on the sand listening the the waves. The kids were so content. Hannah was fascinated with the sand and enjoyed her first real foray in the Pacific.










Don't worry, the crab was quite dead.



Noelle brought her dog Opal to the beach and she loved playing with the other dogs and hiking up the trail.


The other memorable outing (besides the obligatory trip to Chuck E Cheese with Aunt Noelle) was their romp on the Golden Gate Bridge. It was the perfect day to be there. No fog!





I almost forgot, here is a photo of the kids after our Jelly Belly Factory tour. This is just before they got all sugared up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home