Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Layouts to Share

Now that I have my scrapbooking space all set up in our new place, I have found the time to get a few pages done. I do design work for 2 companies. The first is Coordinates Collections. (coordinatescollections.com) It's an online scrapbooking kit club that I make page samples for. They put together 2 coordinating kits each month and I get to play with one of them. I got a really fun one for September called "Goodbye Summer".






I also do work for a cardstock company called Prism Papers. They have the most beautiful line of textured cardstock called Prismatics. I have also fallen in love with their metallic line of paper. It really fun to play with!

This page was done using Prismatics in Suede Brown Medium, Suede Brown Dark, Tawney Medium, Blush Red Dark, and Blush Red Light


This is using Prismatics Stormy Dark, Spring Willow Medium, and Wizard Light.


This one is a combination of 3 of their lines. The orange is Prismatics Papaya Puree Medium, the blue is a specialty line in Celest, and the darker greenish black is a metallic called Rusted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Loved your LO's in the gallery over at CC...you do great work!

8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your work is just amazing! I'm glad I found your site. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous layouts

Yvonne

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home