Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Officially spring

I saw leaves budding on the bushes outside our apartment today so it must be springtime. Finally! I even wore sandals for the first time yesterday. It hit the mid 50's and was sunny and beautiful out. The kids went outside with their sidewalk chalk and decorated our front walkway.

We are officially one day away from spring break and Easter was last weekend. I am so looking forward to having a vacation. We are planning on spending part of the week at Mark's parent's house, doing some house looking, and maybe spending a day in Chicago visiting some friends. Mostly I am just looking forward to spending time with Mark. He has been working so much and on-call so often that I really miss him. We are both counting the days when he starts his practice. He will be working 4 days a week and on-call only once every 2 weeks. Heaven! I almost can't imagine that kind of life. We are also really looking forward to having a yard of our own for the kids to play in.

Well, it's late and I'll leave you with some Easter photos. We spent Easter with our friends parent's house and had a fun egg hunt in the country. The kids had a great time and Hannah was quite smitten with chocolate eggs.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home