Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh Baby!

So, on Wednesday, I went in for a routine ultrasound to check the baby's size. I'm 36 weeks along now. Everything looked fine on the scan according to the doc. I asked her how big she thought the baby was and she said "Oh, about 7 lbs.". WHAT!!!! 7 lbs.??? I have never had a 7 lb. baby! Really, both boys were under 7 lbs. and they were both early. Kinda freaking out here. She predicted that the baby would be born at around 38 weeks (when David was born). So that means in 2 weeks I might be having an 8 pounder. An 8 pounder, folks. Here's to hoping the ultrasound was wrong and this baby will be nice and small like her brothers. Oh, and in case you didn't already know, I'd like her to be born tomorrow. I can dream can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home