Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Moving right along

Yep, spring is getting going. May is here! It's actually warm outside! Luke is 4! We are 2.5 months away from moving into our new house! Yes! We got a house. We close on the 14th of this month, but can't move until Mark is done with his fellowship at the end of July. Everyone keeps joking that the kids and I will be moving up to the house as soon as school is out, but I wouldn't do that to Mark. LOL! Our house is just outside Elkhart in a new wooded subdivision. It's about 12 minutes to David's school and 7 minutes to Luke's school. It's a great location. The house itself is not anything we would have ever built, or ever pictured ourselves living in, but we love it. Here is the front view.



It sits on a small hill (perfect for sledding!) and has 3 flowering dogwood trees in front. The back yard has a large deck with a big grass area and a play structure. We would like to put in a hot tub and a fire pit sometime in the future.

For now we are slogging it out in Indy. Funny how knowing where you will be moving to (and that it's so much better than where you live) makes the wait even harder. Mark is working insane hours again and will be for the rest of May. It seem he is on call all the time. The kids really miss him and I need a vacation. My mom comes to visit for a few weeks the end of the month and I am so looking forward to having her here.

I have some fun photos of the kids I need to upload. I'll work on that this week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

your new house is fabulous!! enjoy!!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home