Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Still a "lady in waiting"

Yep, baby is still in there. No signs of wanting to make her entrance yet. I have hit the 37 week mark and hope to only get to 38 weeks. Mark's parents arrive here on the 7th to help with the kids. Ideally, it would be best to wait to have this baby till after they arrive, but I am getting impatient. At least my sinus infection is somewhat cleared up and I am feeling better.

Can you believe it is still 90 degrees here? What is going on? I never want to be pregnant over the summer again.

OK, rant over. Back to fun topics. The 2006 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame book is now in some people's hands. Not my hands yet, but I have heard that some stores are just getting it in and a few of my fellow HOF winners have copies. I called my scrapbook store and asked if they would call me to let me know when it arrives and the girl I talked to said no! LOL! She said it was an automatic order from CK and they don't track those. I told her I was one of the winners and asked if they could set a copy aside for me and then call when it arrived. She reluctantly said that was a possibility and would put a note on their bulletin board.

So, eagerly waiting for my copy. I will definately be rushing over there when they call. Can't wait to see how the new format looks and to check out everyones layouts. I am planning on packing a copy away in my hospital bag to peruse when still-un-named baby girl is sleeping peacefully in the hospital room.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went searching for a copy lastnight. The search was all I got. I had called Barnes & Noble to see if they had it and they told me they did, but when I got there, there were none. I don't want to have to order it, and sit and wait because I'm so excited to see what you ladies have produced!

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home