Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Some fun new photos

We finally lost a top tooth! My baby is growing up!



Here is Luke pretending to be a superhero. I love these!



Here are some photos of some finished knitting projects.
The first is a dress I made for Hannah in size 18 months. It came out a little bit bigger than I though. She should be able to wear it this fall. It's from the Debbie Bliss Baby Knits for Beginners book. I knit it with a cotton/alpaca blend and it's so soft!



This is called "Fetching". Pattern is available on knitty.com. My first foray into cables and it wasn't that hard. I made them with a wool/cashmere/microfiber blend yarn (just happened to have the same yarn recommended in the pattern). Can't wait to wear them this winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home