Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I got it! I got it!

Finally got my hands on the 2006 Hall of Fame special issue! Yay! Picked it up at my local scrapbook store 2 days ago and I can't put it down. They changed the format this year and I must say that I really like the way they laid it all out. It is divided into chapters based on things like Photography, Design, etc. I am featured in the design section. They gave me a whole 2 page spread with some questions I answered a while back and one full page featured layout. It looks so good! And, I am so glad I don't sound dumb with my answers! LOL! Oh, and I wanted to let you know that the layouts they chose for each section were not necessarily the ones I did specifically for them. For example, they used my best candid photo assignment layout in the product usage section, and my product usage assignment went into the journaling section. Maybe I will post the layouts that didn't make it into the book in my next blog entry. I still haven't shared them publically.

As far as the rest of the book goes, I have been reading everything in there and I feel like I know all the ladies so much better now. What amazint talents and wonderful women. It has been a pleasure to get to know them over the last 6 months. I feel so thankful for the chance to be in this book with them. It is really just frosting on the cake! Oh, and don't miss the HM layouts either. I bet we will see some of these ladies win HOF next year.

Well, my plan to tuck this book into my hospital bag is no more. I just had to read it cover to cover right away and I am afraid I have been through it twice already. So, I got Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges for the hospital and it is tucked all safe and sound in the suitcase. I promise I only peeked at a few of the challenges! I am restraining myself so I can at least have something to read during quiet times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home