Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oops

I just realized that I didn't post any halloween photos. Mark has a facebook account and I put some photos up there and I guess in my mind I thought I had covered it. So here are the kids. David was the only one I had to buy a costume for. I love having a past costume stash. Hannah fit the frog costume that both David and Luke have worn and Luke fit the Spiderman costume that David wore. David choose a knight costume. The boys were very excited about theirs, but Hannah protested a bit. Once we got her outside she was more comfortable and didn't seem to mind as much. 



Our neighborhood had a party in our cul-de-sac that night. One of our neighbors has a "mule" (a 4 wheel vehicle that tows a small trailer). He filled his trailer with hay and hauled all the neighborhood kids from house to house to trick-or-treat. We rode along with them and had a lot of fun! After the hay ride we had a Famous Dave's catered dinner and the kids played. We ended the night at another neighbors house for a bonfire.  All in all it was a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home