Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Still no baby

But, my in-laws arrive tonight to help with the kids when she does decide to arrive. I was worried about what we would do if I went into labor before they got here. Our neighbors offered to watch the kids for us, but then they left for the weekend yesterday! We are looking forward to our visit with them. I'm still hanging in there. Mark is working this weekend, so he requested that I have the baby on Monday! I'll try honey!

Not much else going on here. I managed a big grocery trip today as well as a trip to Joann's weekend sale and to Home Depot to pick up a kitchen faucet. I think I will spend the rest of the day knitting. I am almost done with the last piece of a baby cardigan I am making. After ripping out the first sleeve twice, I finally figured out what the instructions were saying. I just have the other sleeve to make, and then to sew all the pieces together. I'd love to finish it before baby arrives.

Oh, I said I might post some un-pub'd HOF entry layouts. Here are 2 from my entry that didn't get picked up for the book or any other publications.

This was my personal statement assignment:

This one was a freebie page:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home