Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Finally brave enough

I have never posted my Hall of Fame entry publically before. Not sure why. Maybe I was afraid of putting it out there for all to "judge" it and deem it worthy of winning. It's almost been a year since I sent my entry to the famed CK headquarters. The book has been out for over 4 months now. I guess it is time. Only 4 of my 10 layouts made it into the book. The other layout in the book was done as an assignment specifically for the book. Now all 10 layouts are posted in my gallery at 2peas. You can view them here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=61558
or you can click on the link to my gallery on the right side bar.

I took a photo today of Hannah wearing the sweater I knit for her before she was born. I didn't have any pants that matched so my mom picked these cute ones up at Gymboree. They are just adorable and match perfectly! This one's for you mom. Thanks for the adorable pants!


Finally, I caught Mark and Hannah sleeping on the upstairs futon together the other day. They looked so peaceful together.



4 Comments:

Blogger Life After KP Retirement said...

She has blue eys when the picture is blown up. Mom

3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your HOF entry Mimi! You were one of my faves in that book! Congrats to you!

betsy

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Ursula Page said...

wow!!! you knit that sweater...it rocks! she is such a cutie!

6:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the sweater - it looks store-bought for sure!! Love the babe/daddy sleeping photo! She is too cute!

Elise

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home