Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little fingers, Little toes

I just love my camera. Maybe the thing I love most about it is its ability to take super close-up photos of things. I had always envied those close up shots of small baby parts. Who can resist??? I'm so excited that I can take photos like this! Here are Hannah's tiny fingers after her first fingernail trimming.



Here are her toes. I can't believe how small her little toe bones must be. Amazing!



We had her 2 week check up on Monday. She was 7 lbs., 10 oz. Gained back to her birth weight and more. Everything looked good except that she was diagnosed with GERD, or what we call acid reflux. We had suspected it. Both the boys had this as infants. She started showing symptoms such as difficulty sleeping and crying while eating. We got some meds for her and we are hoping and praying that they work, otherwise, nursing a reflux baby is really hard!

On another note, we took the boys to our church's Halloween carnival last night. They got to play games, win candy and do the bounce house and super slide (well, David did at least). They really had a good time. This year David was Lightning McQueen and Luke was the frog. They were both very happy with their costumes and just delighted in wearing them around the house. I managed a shot of them before we left the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mands Haynes said...

Congratulations Mimi! Ohhhh more pics please! So gorgeous and fresh and new, that beautiful baby smell. Bet the boys adore her! Good to hear from you and that you are doing well but sorry about the Reflux :-( we had it with 3 or ours and no, it is not easy, thank goodness they grow out of it...eventually. Big Hugs

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home