Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been sorta busy around here. My sister was staying with us last week and was a huge help. She picked up David from school for me, played with Luke, helped get meals together, and took both boys to Chuck E Cheese one morning.

All of our helpers have now left. We had houseguests for almost 6 weeks! Things are going pretty smoothly now. I have managed to get David to school every morning so far! The baby is sleeping almost all night and is not too fussy. The Tagamet she has for her reflux seems to be working pretty well and I seem to be able to eat most anything without if affecting her. She is just a sweetheart. We are all enjoying having her to look at and hold. I took this photo of her sleeping on Mark's chest.





I have even completed my first scrapbooking related project since Hannah was born. I was totally inspired by Jen Olsen's canvas clock in the December issue of Creating Keepsakes. What a brilliant idea! I wish I would have thought of that! Thanks Jen for the inspiration! Here is my take on the clock. I gave it to Mark for his birthday. He absolutely loved it! By the way, it's also the first time I have ever captured a photo of my boys BOTH smiling naturally AND looking at the camera at the same time! What a feat! LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home