Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Things never seem to slow down

We always just seem to go, go, go these days. Getting used to this 5 days a week school thing is hard. I drive David to school every morning (20 minutes each way) and pick him up at 11:30 each day. It seems like I am always in the car. Today was his first day back since vacation. He had a great day and his school is wonderful so it's all worth it. I just wish it were closer!

Mark left this morning for Puerto Rico for a week. He is presenting his research paper at a conference. They are staying at a really nice beach resort and they will have this coming weekend to relax and have some fun. I wish we were going with him to enjoy the sunshine and beaches, but the plane tickets would have cost way too much. Not to mention the fact that traveling all day with 3 kids is not fun. We are going to drive up to my sisters house on Thursday and stay for the weekend. My mom is coming to stay as well so we should have lots of fun with the kids. It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive so wish us luck!

I started working on Hannah's baby book this week. I have completed 2 2-page layouts so far that chronicle her birth story. I have made a vow to work on mostly just this project for a while so I will not fall behind. I still feel guilty that Luke's book is not done yet. I just got sidetracked with other things and I never finished it. I am going to try to finish his book after I get the most important things done in Hannah's book. I don't want Luke to look back at his book and ask me why it is so small!

I was able to get some great shots of Hannah the other day. The floor in front of our bedroom window is a great place for a morning photo shoot. I love these photos!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! : ) She is adorable! : )
-kelly

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

She's so darn adorable...cute pics!!!

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

So cute. Love the last one with her tongue sticking out.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

oh my GOSH she is soooo sweet!!! :)

1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home