Welcome to my blog! Here you will find out what my family and I are up to!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, tomorrow is the big day! I foolishly passed up Mark's offer to buy Thanksgiving dinner from a local restaurant and decided to cook it instead. What was I thinking??? OK, it's not that big a deal. My sister and mom will be here to help cook. How long does an 18 pound turkey take to cook anyways? Also, buying the dinner felt a little like cheating. After all is eaten and cleaned up, I am sure we will be grateful for the time spent together.


Before the frenzy of tomorrow starts, I'll leave you all with a photo of Hannah taken a few days ago. I can't believe she is already one month old. Next thing I know, I'll be sending her off to college. Oh, she has started giving us her first smiles. They are so cute! Hopefully I'll be able to capture one on film soon.

Isn't she beautiful? (I know, I am biased)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mimi...she is precious!

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home